Psycho Path Presents FearGround 2022
OUR BIGGEST AND BEST PSYCHO EVER
WE DARE YOU TO DO IT ALL
This Years Psycho Path promises to deliver on an even BIGGER scale than ever before.
BEWARE you may not be able to complete everything so arrive as early as possible.
WHAT IS FEARGROUND? THINK OF THIS AS A THEME PARK ITS BIG!!!!!
FEARGROUND IS A ‘SCREAM PARK’ (a scary theme park) which means there are several ‘scare attractions.
Each attraction operates independently of the others with their own backstories and narratives, so expect separate queue lines for each, different health and safety briefings and varying degrees of intensity.
Like all good theme parks FEARGROUND also offers a variety of other spectacles, such as, STAGE FRIGHT, our very own nightly stage show, in which we showcase an array of thrilling talent from magicians and aerial acts to fire performers and DJs.
Not content with just that we also have Carnival Games, Fairground Rides, an Extensive Beer Range, Cocktail Bars, and the best Street Food in the North!
NO BOOKING TIMES AS WE ARE A SCREAM PARK (a theme park for the demonic)
This year at FEARGROUND there will be NO TIME slots, which means one thing: Arrive as EARLY as possible to get the best chance of experiencing all our scare attractions and entertainment. Opening times are 5pm-Midnight (last entry to attractions will be 11pm.
You’re FEARGROUND Ticket
Includes access to ALL scare mazes as well as Live stage performances.
We will be adding more mazes and experiences for 2021 so stay alert for further updates.
The biggest scream park in UK!
Welcome to a universe of horror.
A dark demonic playground of the damned,
FearGround ushers in the beginning of a new dawn in scare attractions, the likes of which no living soul could endure.
Can you survive the night?
Psycho Path presents FEARGROUND 2021 is set to become a behemoth of fear this Halloween, a demonic monster not witnessed anywhere else in the UK. If you thought last year was big, then we are taking horror to the deepest darkest corners of our twisted and cruel imaginations this year.
We will be keeping it all a satanic secret for now. However, if you attended the last 3 years then you know a little of what might be in store Stay tuned for some rather devilish announcements coming very soon.
FEARGROUND OPENS AT 5PM note that due to darkness falling at differing times some outdoor attractions may not open until after 6pm
W8R Click & Collect
Scan Order Pay Collect –
Skip the Q Simple
What is a food token?
We have several amazing award-winning food outlets at FEARGROUND so upon arrival simply purchase your tokens from our token stand and get munching! These can be exchanged for delicious Street Food at all our tasty outlets. At the end of the night if you’ve got a fully belly and still have tokens left you can exchange them back at the token stand for their respective cash value.
We have a diverse range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages already for our guests to enjoy. These can be purchased with cash or card at our multiple bar areas. Please note, it is vital you are always drinking responsibly as nobody wants their night out ruined by someone who can’t control themselves, if that happens to be you, you will be asked to leave.
Some parts of our event are situated outdoors, so please dress appropriately for an outdoor experience, taking into consideration, wind, rain, mud, and blood on a cold October night!
Waiting times will vary from each attraction to the next and of course they will be longer at peak times, (7pm-9:30pm)
These are rough guidelines, and we will advise as best we can, but it is impossible to be 100% accurate. ADVICE IS ALWAYS: ARRIVE AS EARLY AS YOU CAN!!
Incredible food as always!
Stay tuned for announcements.
WOLF HEAD BAR
CAPTAIN JACKS BAR
Our very own theatre stage featuring
magicians, illusionists, fire and angle performers plus residents Bands, DJs and MORW
Stay tuned for announcements..
Psycho Path presents Fear Ground
Lintz Hall Farm
Newcastle upon Tyne NE16 6AS
SAT NAV DIRECTIONS
Psychopath presents FEARGROUND is at Lintz Hall Farm, Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE16 6AS.
While the postcode will get you to the general area of the event. It WILL NOT get you to the actual site.
For the best directions to the site click here or Search for ‘Psychopath presents FEARGROUND’ on google and click on directions.
From the North and South – A1 J68
From the A1 J68 (Lobley Hill interchange) take the A692 towards Consett. At Burnopfield take the B6310, proceed through Burnopfield towards Hamsterly Mill.
The FEARGROUND site is on the B6310 just outside of Burnopfield on the left heading towards Hamsterly Mill.
Please drive with care when you’re in the area, as there are many walkers, cyclists, and horse riders.
On site Parking is available FREE OF CHARGE
If you wish to have a few drinks you are welcome to leave your vehicle on site for 24 hours MAX which should give you enough time to come and collect your vehicle the next day.
TAXI TO PSYCHOPATH SCARE FARES☠️
Getting to the farm Lintz Hall Farm couldn’t be easier this Halloween
Need a ride to your FINAL DESTINATION? Then choose one of our SCARE FARES available throughout the season.
Call LA taxis directly quoting PSYCHOPATHLA
HEALTH & SAFETY
● You will make your way through open woodland and a large assortment of outdoor terrain so be prepared for uneven, wet, slippery, and muddy surfaces. We strongly advise bringing appropriate footwear (NOT your favourite Balenciaga’s you got for your birthday because they WILL get ruined!)
● If you or anybody in your party are pregnant or have a history of medical conditions that include heart conditions, claustrophobia, photosensitive forms of epilepsy, back disorders, diabetes, arthritis, or asthma, then please consult a GP or medical professional about your planned attendance.
● Finally, you must ensure you print your tickets or download them on to your mobile device to have them ready to display on arrival. Please be advised that certain mobile providers have limited access in the area.
● Please note the experience is not wheelchair accessible due to the terrain and setting.
● For everyone’s safety, fancy dress, fake weapons, and large bags / backpacks are prohibited.
● Food and drink will be available throughout the evening. Please note we do reserve the right to refuse admission. **NB** If guests are intoxicated this may well constitute refusal.
● Photography and video are prohibited during the experience. If you wish to take any photographs or footage of the scares themselves, then a property release form must be obtained from us prior to publication. When inside any of the attractions, the use of torches or phones of any kind is strictly prohibited and will result in yours and possibly your party’s removal from the event as a whole. The only area where the use of cameras and camera phones is permitted is in the main bar area.
● At some stages you may be separated from your designated group. This is to ensure a better experience through a heightened fear factor. If your group is larger than the advised amount and you insist on being kept together, then be warned this will negatively affect your overall experience.
● For everyone’s safety, please do not touch any of the décor or actors. Any and all visitors that choose to ignore this rule will be removed from the site immediately.
● We look forward to welcoming you to Lintz Hall Farm and experiencing the North’s Biggest Scream Park.
Newcastle upon Tyne NE16 6AS