All tickets are non transferable and non refundable
- We look forward to welcoming you to Psycho Path soon.
- We just have a few things to tell you, to make sure your overall experience will be as enjoyable and safe as possible.
- Please note: tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Please take care to purchase tickets for the correct date
- NO REFUNDS will be available on arrival
- This event is NOT FOR CHILDREN,
If you have purchased tickets for children under the age of 13 they will be refused entry.
- Please be advised, the performers use extremely profane language. If bad language or name calling offends, please do not attend the event.
- Parental guidance is advised, if you are comfortable with your child understanding adult themes of profane language and you are happy to introduce them to that environment after understanding this they MUST be accompanied by an adult who’s care they are in while onsite all all times. All guests regardless will require a ticket to enter.
- You will make your way through open woodland and a large array of outdoor terrain so be prepared for uneven, wet, slippery and muddy surfaces.
- If you, or anybody in your party, have a history of medical conditions that include heart disorders, pregnancy, claustrophobia, photosensitive forms of epilepsy, back disorders, diabetes, arthritis or asthma, then please consult a GP or medical professional about your planned attendance.
- Finally, you must ensure you print your tickets or download them on your mobile device so as to have them ready to display on arrival. Please be advised that certain mobile providers have limited access in the area.
- If you happen to find yourself pregnant at any stage, we strongly advise against attending Psycho Path. It is important to note that we are not medical professionals and therefore cannot be held responsible for any potential trips, falls, or accidents that may occur due to fear-induced reactions or the presence of uneven ground. Should you still choose to attend despite being aware of the aforementioned risks, it is imperative that you obtain written permission from your GP. Your GP must thoroughly comprehend the themes and overall nature of the event, having thoroughly reviewed all the information provided on our website. While we firmly believe in the quality of our event, we cannot guarantee its worth or justify the risks involved if you are pregnant.
- When you find yourself within the confines of any of our Mazes, it is of utmost importance that you adhere to our strict policy regarding electronic devices. Without exception, the use of phones, cameras, or any form of recording devices is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, we kindly request that you refrain from bringing torches, lights, lasers, or any other technological gadgets into our premises. We take these matters seriously to ensure a professional and focused environment for all visitors. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- If you are content with your child comprehending mature concepts and explicit language, and you are pleased to expose them to such an environment after fully grasping the implications, it is imperative that they are constantly accompanied by a responsible adult who assumes responsibility for their well-being while present on the premises. Furthermore, it is mandatory for all visitors, without exception, to possess a valid ticket for admission.